Whether it's your first snowmobile or adding to the collection, we have you covered.
Whether it's through the mountains or open valleys, we know you love to get the most use out of your snowmobiles. Let Ten Eyck Group help get you the coverage you need to enjoy your favorite time of the year.
Your Safety is Always Our #1 Concern
Did You Know?
- The top 3 accident factors were a result of unsafe speed, unfamiliar terrain & operator inexperience.
- The top 3 accident characteristics were collision with a fixed object, collision with a moving object, or overturning the snowmobile.
With only a portion of snowmobile owners being registered and insured, that leaves room for potential damage both physically and financially. Snowmobiling may be a fun family activity but it is also dangerous — with the possibility for injury. Make sure your snowmobiles are insured this winter to protect yourself and others in our winter wonderland.
- Liability should you injure or cause damage to someone else's property
- Uninsured Motorist to protect yourself against your injury from an uninsured motorist
- Medical Payments if you are injured on your sled
- Physical Damage (Comp & Collision) should your sled get stolen or damaged
- Accessories Coverage for enhancements that you make to your sled
- Roadside and/or Trip Interruption following a loss
- Coverage for your Transport Trailer
Give Ten Eyck Group a call at (518) 464-0059 today to get coverage for your snowmobiles and all of your recreational vehicles.
(All statistics from snowmobile.org)